Cloud based accounting and bookkeeping is the most efficient way to manage financial records and are critical to the success of your business. Every business needs a reliable, trustworthy Professional for advanced accounting processes. Some of these may include sales tax returns and payments, inventory reconciliations, month-end closing, 1099 processing, supporting integrations, manual or automated import of financial data from 3rd party platforms, and financial report overview. As a business owner myself and Certified ProAdvisor your business you can be confident your finances are in good hands.
- QuickBooks Online (QBO) Set up, maintenance, and training is available.
- Bank/Credit Card feeds,
- Each transaction reviewed, classified, and accepted effectively
- Month end review process, includes account reconciliations
- Monthly Reports
- Monitor Chart of Accounts/Classes and customized accounting based on Industry standards.
Technical Training and Educational Services
Most Businesses today interact via meeting platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft meetings, Google Meet, Skype etc. Working remotely is now considered the “norm” and yet there are still some who need some assistance with these systems. Think of the professional Insurance Salesperson who always worked in an agency where the “Secretary” would manage all the administrative work: filing, emails, communications, paperwork, and schedule live training sessions in the conference room. That has all changed. Our world now depends on the latest technology and the mediums involved. Let us provide you with some simple solutions.
- Educate “old-school” thinkers how to operate, and conduct online webinars
- Co-hosting Zoom meetings
- Coordinating schedules
Contact Database Management
- All the data collected is priceless. We can provide you with a perfectly suited system to manage all of this priceless data!
- Review, Sort and Manage all the contact details.
- Forms for contact responses.
- Creatively invite contacts to your next event or schedule a follow up meeting.
Social Media Marketing
What does Social Media Marketing mean to you and your business?
- Understand how your business is “found” online by selecting the right algorithms.
- Let the experts set up your business to be seen Effectively. Your Social Media presence is as important, if not more than the marketing materials printed!
- Your Social Media messages can be customized for your audience.
- Hootsuite is one of the hottest Social Media platforms today.